Friday, December 12, 2008

Marathon in a few days

The big day of Dallas Whiterock Marathon is finally around the corner. I have not updated my blog for a while. I have not been training that well in the last few weeks, but I do feel like I am ready for the big day this weekend. I guess having run few marathons does help, at least psychologically :)

Now that marathon is just few days away, I request your support to raise funds for Asha. I am raising funds for a charity, Asha for Education which is working to uplift the underprivileged children in India. I am trying to raise $2000 between myself and my wife, who is also running as a part of relay. I would really appreciate if you take sometime to check out my Team Asha fundraising page and do contribute. I shall writeup my marathon experience and also provide updates on my fundraising in the coming days and weeks.

No comments: